Friday, September 12, 2008

News Update

Hi All,

Sorry i have been a little busy these days with clients needing to Buy Euros at the best Exchange rate - beging to hate the phase!!!!

But here is a update of some of the recent news storys that have been going through the mix

Oil to drop under $100 per barrel 12-09-08
the Euro fall under the previous lows 11-09-08
UK Housing Prices to fall by another 25% 10-09-08
Bank of England to consider rate cuts 09-09-08
US Dollar falls on US Mortgages Rescue Plan 08-09-08
Troubled lenders in the UK may have tapped the Bank of England's emergency funding 04-09-08

Enjoy and please come back soon

1 comment:

Артур Борис  said...

I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  247officedept@gmail.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740